Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Buffet Sale, $2 Tuesday, Freebie, Win Your Wish, iNSD Peek

Hello! I can't believe it's already May and almost time for Internation Scrapbooking Day (iNSD)! I have a beautiful new buffet collection this month to honor my father who passed away last September and a coordinating freebie. It's also time for $2 Tuesday deals, and I have a little peek at some iNSD festivities. I also have a little Win Your Wish Game running in the GS Forum as a warmup for iNSD.

MISSING YOU - BUFFET

Missing You Buffet by CathyK Designs is just $1 per pack ($2 kit, $6 bundle) through May 5. This is a wonderful collection to honor those who have passed and also works beautifully for scrapping heritage photos.












$2 TUESDAY

Get these kits by CathyK Designs for just $2 each today only, May 1. Coordinating addons are also just $1. 






INSD SNEAK PEEKS

In addition to the 50% off sale May 4-10, I will have a new $5 Grab Bag and will also run my popular Build Your Own Grab Bag deals. Here is a peek of the $5 Grab Bag I will release on May 4.



GingerScraps will be celebrating iNSD May 4-May 10, and as usual, has a ton of fun planned!



WIN YOUR WISH GAME

Head over to the GingerScraps Forum here to enter my pre-iNSD Win Your Wish game that runs May 1 - May 3.




MISSING YOU FREEBIE

I have some extra papers for you in a few of the lighter palette colors. Click here or on the preview to download.


Hope you all have a fantastic week, and I hope to see you Friday for all the iNSD fun!!
Cathy

No comments: