Friday, December 8, 2017

Christmas Traditions Sale

Hello! Have you all decorated for Christmas yet? Usually I have everything done the weekend after Thanksgiving, but this year I'm taking a little more time. I like thinking about the stories behind all my ornaments as I put them on the tree. I have so many that were handmade by my kids or by me, given to us as gifts, ornaments from places we've visited or things we like to do, and even some that are a remembrance of loved ones who have passed. Since the passing of my father a few months ago, I have been thinking a lot more about family and holiday traditions. That was the inspiration behind my Christmas Traditions collection. I hope you'll take some time this year to scrap some of your special holiday traditions.
CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS SALE

If you missed the buffet sale last week, you can now get the Christmas Traditions - Bundle for just $4 (basically buffet prices).  The rest of the collection is 40% off through December 12.









Hope you all have a fantastic week!!
Cathy

No comments: