Tuesday, October 4, 2016

$2 Tuesday and DSD Sales Continue

Hello! I just wanted to share my $2 Tuesday deals with you. My DSD sale is still going strong, as are the store events including Free With Purchase deals at both GingerScraps and Gotta Pixel.

$2 TUESDAY

Get these kits by CathyK Designs for just $2 each today only, October 4. Addons are all just $1 today as well.

at Gotta Pixel:
Haunted
Silly Willy

at GingerScraps:
Haunted
Silly Willy



DSD SHOPPING TIP

Have you seen this amazing FREE "Oh Snap!" collection you can get at GingerScraps with a $20 store purchase through October 6? Well, there's also a Free With $10 Purchase Kit at GingerScraps every month. This month's FWP happens to be a huge set of templates and pocket cards that coordinates with the Oh Snap Mega Collab.

When you pick up my Build Your Own Grab Bag to get your choice of 5 of my kits for $10, you'll automatically receive the GingerScraps regular Monthly Free With $10 Purchase kit. While you're in the store, check out the sales, grab bags and other deals and you can easily make it up to that $20 purchase level and also receive the Oh Snap collection for FREE. What a great value! Find my Build Your Own Grab Bag at GingerScraps here and my GingerScraps store here.





DAY 5 - DAILY DOWNLOAD AT GOTTA PIXEL

I'm in the spotlight this week at Gotta Pixel - that means a FREE Daily Download kit for you! Head on over to my Gotta Pixel store each day September 30-October 6 to download each piece of Today-Mini Kit. Each day's download is available for 24 hours only, ending at 11:00PM ET each day, so be sure to stop by each day!




Hope you have a wonderful day!
Cathy

No comments: