Saturday, February 13, 2016

It's Your Birthday - GGI, Freebies and Valentine's Day Sale

It's time for a sale and a new GGI! To celebrate Valentine's Day, most of my products are 40% off through February 15 (except bundles, which are already discounted, GGI and collabs).

Shop at Gotta Pixel     Shop at GingerScraps



Get the products in my It's Your Birthday Collection for just $1 each, or get the convenient bundle for just $5 through February 19, exclusively at Gotta Pixel. 


It's Your Birthday Collection

I made a flair freebie for my blog readers. I just love making flair! Click here or on the image to download.



I also made a confetti stamp freebie exclusively for my newsletter subscribers. Not a subscriber yet? Sign up here for exclusive freebies and discounts. 



I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day weekend!
Cathy

No comments: