Tuesday, February 16, 2016

$2 Tuesday, GGI and Freebie

It's Tuesday, that means 2 of my kits are available for just $2 each today only! Coordinating addons are just $1 each today.
at Gotta Pixel: Casual Day   This is Me
at GingerScraps: Casual Day   This is Me




Remember that Gotta Grab It at Gotta Pixel runs through Friday. Get the products in my It's Your Birthday Collection for just $1 each, or get the convenient bundle for just $5 through February 19, exclusively at Gotta Pixel. This collection is perfect for scrapping everyone's birthdays!



I made a flair freebie for my blog readers. I just love making flair! Click here or on the image to download.

I also made a confetti stamp freebie exclusively for my newsletter subscribers. Not a subscriber yet? Sign up here for exclusive freebies and discounts. 

I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Cathy

No comments: