Monday, November 9, 2015

New Grab Bag and 50% Sale

Phew! That was a fun weekend! Did you all have lots of scrappy fun over the weekend? I hope you were able to take advantage of all the fabulous flash sales! Although DSD weekend is over, my 50% sale runs through this Thursday, November 12, in both my stores. The Free with Purchase deals at GingerScraps are also still active through the 13th. I also have a brand new $5 Grab Bag that is perfect for all your brothers and sisters layouts. This bag will be available for just $5 through November 19.

Shop the sale at GingerScraps or GottaPixel
Buy Brothers and Sisters Grab Bag at Gotta Pixel or GingerScraps




I'll have a coordinating freebie exclusively for my newsletter subscribers later today. I'll also send it to new subscribers who sign up by November 19. Sign up for my newsletter here or at the top right corner of my blog.


No comments: