Saturday, July 4, 2015

Sale and New Beachy Gingerscraps Buffet

Happy Independence Day to those of you in the US! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend! To celebrate, both my stores are 40% off, except for bundles and some collabs.


 Shop at GingerScraps  |  Shop at Gotta Pixel

It's time for another GingerScraps Buffet! I love this month's palette - it just screamed fun on the beach to me! From July 1-5, Beach Fun - Kit is just $2, and the Extra Papers, Elements and Papers are just $1 each. http://bit.ly/1HwHupJ




If you missed last month's daily download at GingerScraps, you can now purchase Seize the Day - Kit by Kathryn Estry and myself at GingerScraps. I'll let you know when it's available in other stores, along with some addons.



I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Cathy

No comments: