Saturday, November 24, 2012

SALE and DOLLAR Deals

I hope that my American friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that everyone is having a fantastic weekend! Have you been shopping and looking for great Black Friday deals? I have some great deals in my store through Monday, Nov. 26. There are 38 items in my store that are available for just $1 each - and 13 of those are full kits! I have 30 items in the doorbusters category, and 8 UBuildIt items that are only a dollar.  And, most everything else is 40% off (except UBuildIt Collections, CD Burns, Gift Certificates, and items regularly priced $2 or less). Be sure to head on over and snag some great deals. Don't forget to visit my Facebook Fan Page and download my Growing So Fast Addon, if you haven't already.
3 of my doorbusters are new products to my store. If you missed my Autumn Air Facebook freebie, you can now get it for just $1.

 
 

Thanks so much for looking, and have a great day!
Cathy

No comments: